Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+52 (624) 143 2252
Enjoy a fascinating journey through the wonderful Sea of Cortez starting from the Marina in a safe, secure, and new catamaran bound for Balandra Bay, classified as one of the most beautiful beaches in Mexico.
This region of the Sea of Cortez is a World Heritage Site and has been declared a National Park for its majestic beauty and great marine biodiversity. During this magnificent journey you will have the opportunity to see multiple fish of infinite colors, manta rays, dolphins, turtles and, in winter season even killer.
We will sail to a natural coral reef where you can dive with some friendly sea lions and if you are lucky even play with them. At the end, we will arrive at a paradisiacal bay where you can rest, sunbathe, and enjoy the most delicious dishes while your feet melt into the white sand.
Relax enjoying your favorite drinks while our crew members always take care of you and take incredible photographs.
Live a unique experience visiting this amazing site in a day that you will never forget.
If you are in Los Cabos, enjoy a fascinating two-hour trip to the city of La Paz.
On the way through this majestic route, we will stop to have a delicious breakfast and continue to La Marina, from where we will set sail for an experience that you will never forget.
5 hours without transportation, Aprox 10 hours with transporation.
9:30Am to 3:00pm. Arrive 30 minutes early for boarding.
Monday through Saturday (minimun 4 persons requiered)
Year Round (Weather permitted)
We reserve the right to cancel due to weather conditions without previous notice.
Transportation to and from hotel.
* When booking, give the shoe number for the fins and the size for the wetsuit.
* When booking, request one of the two breakfast options if you leave Los Cabos.
* It is mandatory for the Harbor Master to wear a life jacket on the way and when swimming the use of a wetsuit when carrying out the activity, in case of not using it you will not be able to carry out the activity.
* When booking, register a customer’s cell phone number for any situation or change.
* The tour may be canceled due to weather conditions without prior notice, without penalty for either party.
* The authority requires that the COEPRIS form for COVID prevention be filled out
He loves to walk or bike along the boardwalk in the early morning or afternoon. Stop on board and refresh We paddle in the water of the Sea of Cortez midway.